Chiropractic Care in Newport Beach CA.
Our goal is a well-functioning nervous system.
One of the greatest benefits of chiropractic care is its ability to reduce pain and improve nervous system function. At Newport Center Family Chiropractic, owner and chiropractor Dr. Mike Digrado can pinpoint the source of your pain and discomfort, and recommend various gentle, non-surgical therapies that may include Activator Methods, Diversified Method, extremity adjusting, laser therapy, and spinal decompression therapy.
Your First Visit.
In our Newport Beach chiropractor office , patients always receive customized care that’s delivered with compassion and integrity. When you stop in for a visit, you’ll always be warmly welcomed and treated as a valued family member. While making an appointment is encouraged, at times we may be able to fit you in for a same-day visit.
When you’re considering joining Newport Center Family Chiropractic, the process is very simple and straightforward:
- Prior to arriving, please download and fill-out or patient intake form. This ensures Dr. Digrado has ample time to spend with you for your initial visit.
- On the day of your visit, please wear comfortable and loose-fit clothing. This helps Dr. Digrado with not just the exam, but any treatment that will follow.
- We’re going to listen very carefully to what you have to say about your health concerns and take note. Dr. Digrado needs to learn as much about your pain and health condition as possible to be able to recommend the right course of treatment.
- Dr. Digrado will then perform a thorough yet painless and noninvasive exam to assess the source of your problem. Whether it be joints or the spine, we’ll take a close look.
- We will then confidently identify joints that may be “locked up”, nerves that may be pinched, or areas of the spine that may be “compressed” and causing pain.
- Treatment will then be recommended to undo the damage that has led to your pain.
- If you have time, we’ll get right started and take care of your first treatment to get you one step closer to better health, and a much more enjoyable life.