Been told you need surgery? Let’s talk.
We’re experts in severe, chronic back pain relief without surgery.
Are you suffering with back pain? We’re here to help you feel better again.
Back pain is one of the most common reasons patients see a doctor. The pain affects over 40 million Americans, impacting the productivity and emotional health of most sufferers. It is for this reason that most seek medical care, ranging from chiropractic and acupuncture to pain medication and even back surgery.
Our chiropractor in Newport Beach has been treating back pain sufferers for over 20 years now, helping them regain their life back. Often the pain is a result of a misaligned spine, or even a sudden impact or injury which in turn compresses the spine, pinching the delicate nerves that flow out of the spine.
Utilizing our advanced and highly effective FDA-Cleared decompression therapy combined with deep tissue laser therapy helps patients avoid back surgery, and helping them return to living a normal life after only a few decompression sessions. This gentle, therapeutic, and non-invasive therapy pulls the compressed vertebrae apart, allowing pinched nerves to heal, and giving our patients lasting and very noticeable pain relief.
Common Causes of Back Pain.
Many things may be the culprit behind back pain, and while some of those may be serious enough to warrant medical attention, most causes are “fixable” through chiropractic, decompression, or physical therapy. Most common causes of the pain include:
- Poor Posture: Poor sitting, working, exercising, and sleeping habits are all immediate causes of the pain
- Accident and Injury: Car accidents, falls, and even sudden movements when playing sports can all cause slight to significant damage to the spine
- Pinched Nerve: Compressed vertebrae and even the slightest spinal misalignment can exert pressure on nerves, leading to the pain
- Herniated Disc: Gradual age-related wear and tear can lead to herniated disc in the back, leading to significant pain in some cases
- Muscle Strain: Muscle strain as a result of exercise, lifting, or improper movement can lead to the pain. Regardless of the severity, strains must be addressed to reduce or even eliminate the pain for good.